Monday 21 August 2017

Latest Revelation of Hell. BY Rachael Mushala and Zipporah Mushala


I SAW THE BIBLICAL LOT IN HELL
The Lord had told me that He has called me to tell of the reality of hell as well as heaven and warn people so that they repent.
This morning,the Lord Jesus Christ visited me to show me something in hell.
We descended into the dark abyss and I saw so many people burning in the enormous flames of hell.
I saw a man in the flames, he was all burnt out.
The man was screaming in a way I cannot exactly describe.
It sounded like a cry of extreme deep pain and regret.
His clothes had long burnt off,all of his flesh had been eaten by worms and burnt off.
He completely had no flesh left on him!
It had all fallen off and only bones smeared with blood from his flesh remained.
He was just a skeleton and yet he was alive!
I could only tell he was a man because of his voice as he screamed.
He had no eyes,they had rotted and burnt off,only eye sockets remained yet I noticed that he could see because he turned to look at the Lord Jesus and I.
He had no ears,or nose,everything had been burnt in the fire of that terrible place.
Yet he could still hear and smell!
I noticed that even his tongue was gone yet he could still talk!
It was a horrible sight to behold.
I was terrified,I moved closer to Jesus.
Even though this man had completely burnt off remaining only a skeleton,
He could not die. He kept on burning and screaming in great agony.
He could still feel the pain the same way those with flesh were feeling.
Jesus and I moved closer to the man.
He was in horrible pain.
Huge flames of fire covered him and he cried out loudly in pain.
He lifted up his hands to his face,screaming in pain but there was no relief. This fulfils the word of the lord in job 11:20 (amplified) " But the eyes of the wicked shall look [for relief] in vain, and they shall not escape [the justice of God]; and their hope shall be to give up the ghost.
I then asked the Lord Jesus Christ who this man was.
The Lord told me,"this is Lot from the bible."
I was shocked. Strength left me.
Ever since I first heard of lot until this very moment,I had always assumed he's in heaven.
God had rescued him and his family from sodom because he was a righteous man. I have never had reasons to ever imagine him in hell. I was in utter shock to see him in that terrible place going through unimaginable torment!
Tears were coming out of my eyes,I looked at Jesus and I asked,"but Lord how can he be here?You saved him from soddom."
I saw that Jesus was in great pain watching this man suffering.
When he spoke,his voice sounded shaky (as a person would sound when he's in pain).
He said,"I saved him and his family from Sodom . But towards the end of his life, he turned away from Me. He abandoned My ways. Go and tell My people to be faithful till the very end. Tell them to be faithful until the very end of their earthly lives. Hold on to Me faithfully because if you are not careful I can save you today but you can lose your salvation tomorrow. Look at him,i saved him from the fire of Sodom and Gomorrah but he abandoned Me and still ended up here. Tell My people to be faithful to Me until the end. Tell them to be faithful till the end. Be faithful unto death and I will give you a crown of life "Revelations 2v10 (kjv)
I was still in absolute shock at what I was seeing and what the Lord was telling me . Jesus was in so much pain,he couldn’t look at Lot anymore,he turned to face away.
When I looked at Lot,the flames that had gone down to his waist came right back up covering his whole body in a fiery explosion.
I covered my face with my hands,It was too much to take.
I began to think of how easily we could lose our souls if we become careless with sin. This man escaped the fire of Sodom and Gomorrah,yet he failed to escape the fires of hell. I saw the absolute need of staying close to the Lord every single minute of our lives . He's the only one who can help us.
My joints felt weak.
Jesus then led me away from there.
On our way out,the Lord showed me two women who were also burning in hell and he told me,"look,those are his daughters."
They were in hell too.
As we left that place the Lord emphasized to me,"Tell My people to be faithful until the very end,until the very end."We then left the place.
The bible talks of lot being a righteous man and that's why he was saved from Sodom .
For that righteous man(Lot) dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds) 2 Peter 2:8
This is in reference to the state of his life while in Sodom ,he was a righteous man.
The bible however is silent on what happened to him after Genesis 19 when his daughters made him drunk.
His life is no longer discussed from then on.
But the Lord told me the reason he was in hell was because he turned his back on God. He turned to the world later in his life. That's what Jesus told me.
The bible says," But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned:(shall not be remembered) in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die. "Ezekiel 18v24 (KJV)
Even though you are righteous today but you later turn back to sin and die in sin,the bible says your righteous deeds shall not be remembered.
This is why Jesus is emphasizing on being faithful until the very end. That's the only way you will gain the crown of life.
Once saved is not always saved. You have to work out your salvation with fear and trembling.(philipians 2:12).
This simply means holding on to Jesus,living a holy life until the very end of your earthly life.
It's carrying your cross every single day of your life. Luke 9:23 "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross DAILY, and follow me.(Kjv)
Don't put down your cross to rest,it's not time yet,now we are still in battle and must overcome the enemy.
"And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible."Mark 10:26-27
Remember that without Jesus you cannot live a holy life,stay joined to Him always.
Be faithful until the end and you will get the crown of life. (Revelations 2:10).
SECTION FOR THE GREEDY
Some hours later,I prayed and read the bible.
I was listening to worship music when the Lord showed me a section in hell for those who were greedy on earth.
This time around I was in the company of an angel.
The angel explained to me that people who go to this section are those who loved money more than God.
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Exodus20:3
Money was their god. They were greedy with money and would do anything just to get their hands on more money.
They wouldn't care whom they hurt,and would even steal and do anything just to get money.
"And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of all kinds of greed for a man's life consists not in the abundance of the things which he possesses ."Luke 12:15
In this section,I saw what looked like an expensive purse drop to the floor. It seemed to have dropped out of no where.
Immediately this purse dropped,all the people in this section ran to the purse.
All of them wanted it. They were so many and they began fighting for the purse.
They fought and abused each other in an attempt to get it to themselves.
They did this for a very long time,I noticed that they were extremely tired but they continued fighting and raining abuses at each other!
This surprised me because I expected at least even one of them to give up considering how tired they looked but not one of them stopped.
The angel explained,"on earth,they fought so hard and wouldn't stop for anything to get money. Money was their god . Because they fought so hard for money,they must continue fighting for it even here . Nothing can make them stop fighting until they just collapse out of exhaustion but even then when they get up they continue to fight again. Galatians 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. kjv
As I watched,the people all kept fighting until like the angel had said,they all collapsed to the ground one by one.
The bible says you cannot serve two masters at once. You can't serve both God and money at the same time.(Luke 16:13) God wants to be first in your life,whatever you put ahead of Him is an idol.
" Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."
Deuteronomy 6:4-5
You cannot see Him unless you rid yourself of idols.
Repent of every sin and make Jesus your Lord.
"Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:" Hebrews 12:14
He loves you and sends this warning in love.
He doesn’t want you to perish in that place but He wants you to come to him now so that you will have everlasting life." JOHN 3:16
All these people in hell cannot come back to earth to repent,but you can repent while you are still on earth. God bless you beloved brothers and sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment